Property and Facility Management
Joint venture with Atalian/Servest/Switch Group.
Atalian is one of the largest facility management service providers in the world and operates in more than 30 counties across 4 continents. With more than 75 years of experience in the facility management sector, Atalian is capable of offering personalized solutions that respond to the constantly evolving requirements of clients across the different sectors. More than 32,000 customers already place their trust in Atalian.
- Facility Management
- Technical Maintenance
- Finish Work
- Airport Assistance
- Front of House
- Energy Management
Architectural and Corporate Design
BLANKPAGE is a collaborative design studio of architects, urban designers and engineers, driven by the desire to produce architecture of high quality and craftsmanship. The studio’s goal is to start every project from a blank page, without preconception of form or style. The collaborative and responsive approach has allowed BLANKPAGE a creative flexibility adapting to various scale budget and time constraints while ensuring the production of bespoke relevant design solutions.
- Provide strategic brand insight and direction that pertain to marketing communications at the corporate and product level.
- Ongoing involvement in key market research initiatives such as brand awareness and tracking, and research to determine communications effectiveness.
- Monitoring of annual trends and ongoing analysis of consumer attitudes and behavior.
- Coordinate with other agencies to ensure an integrated marketing approach and strategy for Client.
- Study and analyze the markets and audiences for the Business, as well as the key competitors’ strategies, programs, and spending.
- Contribute to and advise Client on the development and implementation of marketing plans, including marketing communications, advertising, strategy and account planning, and research for the contract and subsequent year.
Sales / Resales
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales and others.
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Escalate slow or non-pay situations at 30-days resulting in development of alternative payment methods or payment plans.
- Resolve customer issues related to slow pay or non-payment of invoices through proactive communication with customers every 30 days.
- Understand, apply and explain pertinent laws and procedures concerning collections and the seizure and sale of personal property.
- Negotiate agreements and settlements within established guidelines.
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
- Establish effective rapport about the buyers, responsible relatives and other parties to obtain information and elicit cooperation.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Simple Sales Funnel Management.
- Easy Marketing Campaign Deployment.
- Lead to Sales Management.
- Full Automation across CRM, Sales and Marketing.
- CRM for Enhanced Communication.
- Improved Analytical Data and Reporting.
- Understanding the customers.
- What Exactly the new CRM solution will provide.
- Who will be responsible on Implementing the solution.
- What resources (in terms of both employees and finances).
- How your data will be migrated into the new solution.
- Make Assessments.
- Get the word out about properties and find the information their clients need.
- Work with clients and customers face-to-face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicate effectively and pleasantly.
- Collect payments and, if necessary, manage legal follow up work.
- Convincing clients to rent properties at the right price, and use persuasion to close deals.
- Problem-Solving, Leasing agents need to quickly find answers to questions.
- Draft and review agreements, producing technically accurate quality standard work, drafting technically correct opinions and reviewing the reports.
- Legal Retainer Service Package.
- Follow up on warnings and cancellation notifications.
- Amend & Perform waiver, cancellation, and upgrade agreement for existing clients.
- Negotiate existing conflict between project owners & clients.
- Obtain expert support as well as feedback during the entire project so that the legal work procedures proceed without any interruptions.