Concept Design & Consulting
- Study land (based on price, demand trends in the area, etc.)
- Conduct a market study to determine ideal unit sizes and pricing strategy
- Develop concept and architectural design
- Prepare permit file
- Obtain all approvals from various governmental and regulatory authorities:
- Syndicate of architects and engineers
- Directorate General of Urban Planning (DGU)
- Ministry of Environment
- Provide strategic brand insight and direction that pertains to marketing communication at both the corporate and product level
- Ongoing involvement in key market research initiatives such as brand awareness and tracking, as well as research to determine communication effectiveness
- Monitoring of annual trends and ongoing analysis of consumer attitudes and behavior
- Coordinate with other agencies to ensure an integrated marketing approach and strategy for Client
- Study and analyze the markets and audiences for the business, as well as key competitor strategies, programs, and spending
- Contribute to and advise our client on the development and implementation of marketing plans, including marketing communication, advertising, strategy, account planning, and research for the contract and subsequent year
Sales / Resales
- Planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales and others
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and presenting recommendations to management
- Escalate slow or non-pay situations at 30-days resulting in the development of alternative payment methods or payment plans
- Resolve customer issues related to slow pay or non-payment of invoices through proactive communication with customers every 30 days
- Understand, apply and explain pertinent laws and procedures concerning collections and the seizure and sale of personal property
- Negotiate agreements and settlements within established guidelines
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
- Establish effective rapport about the buyers, responsible relatives, and other parties to obtain information and elicit cooperation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Simple Sales Funnel Management
- Easy Marketing Campaign Deployment
- Lead to Sales Management
- Full Automation across CRM, Sales and Marketing
- CRM for Enhanced Communication
- Improved Analytical Data and Reporting
- Understanding Customers
- Identifying resources needed (in terms of both labor and capital)
- How your data will be migrated into the new solution
- Get the word out about properties and find the information as per client needs
- Collect payments and if necessary, manage legal follow up
- Convince clients to rent properties at the right price, and close deals
- Draft and review agreements, producing technically accurate quality standard work, drafting technically correct opinions and reviewing the reports.
- Legal Retainer Service Package.
- Follow up on warnings and cancellation notifications.
- Amend & Perform waiver, cancellation, and upgrade agreement for existing clients.
- Negotiate existing conflict between project owners & clients.
- Obtain expert support as well as feedback during the entire project so that the legal work procedures proceed without any interruptions.